Is it fun? Yeah, it’s fun. This is a week you’ll remember for a long time.
This is camp, so don’t expect to spend it all in a classroom. At Camp Snowball, adults and kids learn together, and learn by doing.
Be part of this summer’s experience. Camp Snowball 2014 will be held July 14-18, 2014 at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon.
Develop your capacity for teaching principles of systems thinking and/or sustainability to your students
You will learn directly from practitioners who are producing demonstrable, measurable results in schools.
Last year’s campers were adults and students of all ages from across the U.S. and around the world.
Camp Snowball is about providing students and teachers with the tools they need to think deeply and critically in order to become responsible, thoughtful citizens of our interdependent world.
To thrive in a changing world, kids need to think in systems...
and act for a healthy future.
That's why we created Camp Snowball - a summer "camp" experience that brings together students, parents, educators, as well as business and community leaders to build everyone's capacity for learning and leading in the 21st century.
Join us in Portland, Oregon this July 14-18, 2014 to explore the ways you can teach and learn.
Camp Snowball Twitter Feed
- Innovation to Let it Snow....
- Looking for teachers in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill
- Leading Change in School Systems
- Common Core General Session
- Trust and Learning
- Michael Fullan will join us via skype at Camp Snowball
- Invite Your Colleagues to Come to Camp Snowball
- Great Case for Why We Do What We Do
- Another found item
- Great Article about critical thinking from Winston-Salem